Brittany discovered Kettlebell Sport in 2011 when she started working at Ice Chamber Athletic Performance Training, located in the SF Bay Area. She began competing in the sport in October 2012 and has since obtained her Master of Sport in 24kg Long Cycle, 24kg Snatch, 2x24kg Long Cycle, 2x20kg Triathlon, 20kg Snatch, 2x20kg Biathlon, and 16kg Snatch Half Marathon. Brittany holds numerous World and National records. She uses her expertise in Kettlebell Sport to teach workshops all over the world, train individual clients, and champion the Sport team at KOR Strength and Conditioning in San Diego, CA.
In addition to competing in dozens of Kettlebell Sport competitions nationally and internationally, Brittany has competed in powerlifting, run a half marathon, and is StrongFirst certified in hardstyle kettlebell lifting. Besides being known for her kettlebell prowess, Britt has become known for her handstand skills -- especially handstanding on a pair of kettlebells. She has been standing on her hands regularly since 2015, having learned mostly through self-discovery but also from handstand coach Jean-Luc Martin at the San Diego Circus Center. Britt loves all kinds of movement and is continually learning and expanding her skills. She is of the camp that strongly believes there is no “wrong” way to move; simply poor preparation.
- Certified Strength and Conditioning Specialist by the NSCA-CSCS
- BS in Engineering from UC Berkeley
- Head coach of Kettlebell Sport at KOR Strength & Conditioning
- WAKSC World Champion in 2x24kg Long Cycle
- World & National Record Holder
- 7x Master of Sport
- Silver medalist at the IUKL World Championships 2013
- Ketacademy Level 3 Coach
- Ice Chamber Kettlebell Team member & coach 2011-2014
- StrongFirst Level 1 Instructor
- USA Track & Field Coach Level 1
- Agatsu Certified, Upper and Lower Body Mobility
- Brittany has coached one student to Master of Sport (MS), four students to Candidate for Master of Sport (CMS), and numerous others to Ranks 1, 2, and 3.