2-Move Monday Workout
As a personal trainer and kettlebell coach, something I do almost daily is program workout routines. Some days I'm more motivated to come up with something new than others, so I have a few go-to rep / time schemes when I'm not feeling particularly creative.
Here are a few examples:
- 10 reps per side x 3 sets.
- 1 min on, 1 min off x 4-10 sets.
- 50-40-30-20-10 reps 1x through using varying exercises.
- 1 min, 2 min, 3 min, 2 min, 1 min with 3 min rest between sets.
- 5-4-3-2-1 reps per side without setting the kettlebell down until you get to 1.
- 20 sec work, 10 sec rest x 4-8 sets.
- 10 to 1 rep scheme, as featured in this week's workout:
Need more help with your Snatch technique? Check out my tutorial video.